Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,484   Posts: 1,644,624   Online: 1067

Shooter
    Instant Films

FS: Black Mamiya Universal Press Kit 2 (w/ Pola Back)

This is the all black version of the Mamiya Universal Press. Of the four that I've owned this one is in the second best condition. This kit includes a collapsable 100mm f/3.5 lens, shutter release grip, and the latest style Polaroid CB-103 back. The lens is clear of any fungus or haze and the coatings seem like they've held up without any obvious markings. There is a slight amount of play in the lens when locked in the extended position (not collapsed) but this doesn't affect use. The shutter is VERY snappy at all speeds and functions without fault. All speeds are accurate enough that I have never noticeably under/over exposed a single frame from inaccurate timing. The focusing helicoid moves smoothly and is well damped. The aperture ring adjustment functions properly and has click stops at all stops from f/3.5-32 as well as about two stops past f/32. The aperture blades adjust freely and smoothly and are clean and free of oil. The rangefinder is bright and accurate with clear bright lines and no haze or fungus. It has adjustable frame lines for 100/150/250. The grip functions properly and triggers the shutter consistently. The polaroid back is in good condition and functions as it should.

Overall this kit shows signs of light use consistent with it's age. The leatherette has become discolored in a few spots. The original dark slide went missing so I cut down and smoothed out the edges of another random dark slide to fit. These press camera's are built like a rock and are very heavy and durable.

This camera is perfect for someone wanting to shoot polaroid pack film with full manual control and wants something more customizable than a 180/195.

I'm looking to get $500 OBO + S/H from Ohio. If that sounds steep, I'm always open to reasonable offers, so message me and make me an offer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EKvJjit.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	426.7 KB 
ID:	83195

Name:	QIzU7sL.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	283.1 KB 
ID:	83196

Name:	kBAmYQu.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	481.5 KB 
ID:	83197

Name:	RGUC9yi.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	345.0 KB 
ID:	83198

Name:	2cmWf0y.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	346.4 KB 
ID:	83199

Name:	lb0FOGx.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	453.4 KB 
ID:	83200

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Price Drop. Now $480 + S/H from Ohio.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    I'm going on the road for the next three months so this week will be your last chance to get this before June/July. Make me an offer if you're interested, chances are I'll accept it.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Are you willing to sell the polaroid back alone?

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Price Drop. Now $400 + S/H from Ohio.

Shooter
    35mm
    Is this still for sale? Thanks.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Sold a while back thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin