Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,988   Posts: 1,524,060   Online: 996

Shooter
    Instant Films

FS: Graflex 22 TLR (Model 200) w/ Original Leather Ever Ready Case

This camera is a basic low end TLR. It has an 85mm f/3.5 Graftar (Tessar-design) taking lens that is in good condition with coating still intact and no noticeable scratches, fungus, or haze. The shutter is snappy at all speeds from T and B to 1/200th but honestly since it's a press shutter (self-cocking) I can't tell for sure how accurate it is by ear. The aperture adjustment dial functions smoothly and properly from f/3.5-22 and is a free moving with no click stops. The ten curved aperture blades are in pristine condition and are completely oil free. The ground glass focusing screen has a built in fresnel and a loupe for critical focusing. The focusing screen is not very bright and although focusing can be achieved indoors, it is best suited for outdoor shooting. The front of the focusing hood folds down to reveal a sports finder. Focus is achieved by turning a focusing knob on the side that moves the front standard closer or further to the film plane. The focusing knob is rather loose and not well damped as is common with these cameras. The film is advanced by the knob above the focusing wheel. A red window with a spring loaded cover is located in the back and is used to line up film position and count your frames. This camera offers X-sync at 1/200th via a hotshoe- there is no pc-sync port. The light seals are in perfect condition. They are the fuzzy felt type not the foam type, they look to be either a recent replacement for the original or in mint condition if they are original. The leather ever ready case is in very Excellent condition. It is still supple and soft, all the seams and stitching are intact.

Overall the cosmetic condition of the camera is excellent. Functionally it's a pretty basic user TLR.

This camera would be perfect for someone looking to for a no frills way to get into medium format photography on a budget. (Included is an example photo shot on this camera).

I'm looking to get $65 OBO + S/H from Ohio. If that sounds steep, I'm always open to reasonable offers, so message me and make me an offer.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	h2LGGbu.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	442.3 KB 
ID:	83238

Name:	el65wtP.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	420.9 KB 
ID:	83239

Name:	ZwDKZoX.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	419.2 KB 
ID:	83240

Name:	Yzdsm3E.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	426.2 KB 
ID:	83241

Name:	qnW3JvU.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	361.1 KB 
ID:	83242

Name:	KHXbIhg.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	392.9 KB 
ID:	83243

Name:	Rg17apS.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	201.8 KB 
ID:	83244

Name:	1V6P7hE.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	205.9 KB 
ID:	83245

Name:	1DCTwuP.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	292.4 KB 
ID:	83246

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    PM sent.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Sold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin