Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,706   Posts: 1,548,494   Online: 991

Shooter
    4x5 Format

I doubt anyone wants this, but here it is: Keystone Flashmeter In Ilex Shutter

DESCRIPTION: I doubt anyone wants this, but here it is. Keystone Flashmeter In Ilex Shutter. As shown.

CONDITION: Finish wear and soiling. Shutter is working but not accurate. Slow speeds hang up.

PRICE: $ 24

Price Includes Shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

If you want this item, please send me a PM. I might miss you if you just reply to the thread. And I’ll need your email address, to send you a paypal invoice, if your paying that way.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ THIS…IF YOU’RE PAYING WITH PAYPAL…I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

PS - 5% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 8724.jpg   New Item Pics 8725.jpg   New Item Pics 8726.jpg   New Item Pics 8727.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    KEYSTONE!! My God it could leak and destroy the universe as we know it!
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rose View Post
    KEYSTONE!! My God it could leak and destroy the universe as we know it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Um, what the hell is it?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Rice View Post
    Um, what the hell is it?
    my thoughts exactly. Is it a light meter, or a shutter, or what?

tih
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's an attachment for a slide projector. They were in use back in the 40s and 50s, and were used for training speed reading and other types of fast visual recognition. The idea was that by forcing you to take the image in fast, you trained the brain to generally absorb information faster.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Never seen one of these, but as Spock would have said, fascinating Jim. The idea certainly sounds good. It may help someone to see rather than look. I like it. Quite a contrast to the usual vacant stares that I see on a lot of people these days (is anyone home in there? hello, hello), mostly when they're on a cell phone and allegedly driving.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Oh! A Tachistoscope. Cool.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burk View Post
    Oh! A Tachistoscope. Cool.
    That's what I was thinking - but from a psychology background.
    Truzi

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin