Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,977   Posts: 1,523,667   Online: 1193

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

FS: Mamiya 645 Pro TL complete kit

I have a complete Mamiya 645 Pro TL kit that I don't use since buying a Hasselblad. The camera works great and I've never had any issues with it. I would prefer to sell it all together and not break it up. I have 3 lenses: 45mm 2.8, 80mm 2.8 and 150mm 3.5. It also includes 2 UV filters and 1 yellow filter for the 80 and 150mm. There are 2 rubber lens hoods one for the 45mm and one for the 80 and 150mm. Included are two 120 film backs, a WG 402 winder and hand crank. The winder is the only thing that shows some wear (see picture.) It comes with the difficult to find waist level finder and the FE 401 metered prism. There is a 90 degree split prism in the camera and also comes with a another one that looks the same but no split prism. I have the original strap and the strap attachments are on the camera. I only accept Paypal. The price is $700 shipping included in the US. Actual shipping and insurance for everyone else.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo 15.JPG   photo 7.JPG   photo 1.JPG   photo 11.JPG   photo 16.JPG  

photo 18.JPG   photo 19.JPG   photo 14.JPG  
    -Brian R. Beck

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have nearly the same kit. Good luck in your sale. It's a fantastic camera and that's a great price for a kit that's so well setup.

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Reducing the price to $650.00
    -Brian R. Beck

Shooter
    Medium Format
    This was my first 120 rig with interchangeable lenses - I love it. It's a great setup.
    Flickr | Mamiya 645 Pro TL, Hasselblad 500CM, Voigtländer Perkeo II, Century Graphic, Canon 1v and F-1, Ricoh GR1

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Mamiya 645 Pro TL complete kit

I have virtually the same except non-TL and the 55mm lens rather than your 45. I agree, great camera and great price. I bought mine with one lens and added the 55 and 150 (and some extra backs and inserts and a Polaroid back I lucked I to for free) and have considerably more than that in it.

Good luck on the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Bumping this one more time before it goes to the auction site.
    -Brian R. Beck

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Is this still available?

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin