Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,986   Online: 912

Shooter
    Medium Format

Contax 645 Accessories

I have just recently acquired a Leica M2 and am getting together the funds for a 35mm lens...so, without further ado, I would like to sell these Contax 645 accessories that I am not using.

1) Contax 645 Waist Level Finder MF-2 - $400 USD

Excellent condition and comes with box and warranty card.

2) Contax 645 MP-1 Battery Grip - $350 USD

Good/Excellent condition - I use manual focus on the C645 and find the normal battery life is fine for my needs.

3) Contax 645 Auto Extension Tube 52mm - $150 USD

Excellent condition and comes with box and warranty card - I have only used this once or twice.

I am open to offers/trades! Please let me know if you have any questions :-)

I accept Paypal and am willing to post to most places - I will pay for Paypal fees and buyer to pay for postage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1040.jpg   IMG_1044.jpg   IMG_1048.jpg   IMG_1035.jpg   IMG_1039.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Now with free postage to North America!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Waist level finder now $375USD

Battery grip now $325USD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin