Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,268   Posts: 1,534,356   Online: 862

Shooter
    35mm

Toyo Optics 500mm F8 for Olympus

Toyo Optics Five Star 500mm F8 telephoto for Olympus OM. This is a preset type lens. Just had a professional CLA. Excellent condition. Sold as shown with original box, leather carrying bag, and warranty card. Made in Japan. A very nice light-weight long lens for Olympus. Price: $60 + shipping

I can accept PayPal, personal checks, or money orders in payment. Thanks for looking!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails toyo-400mm-1.JPG   toyo-400mm-2.JPG   DSC05688.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I purchased one of these in a Nikon mount once many years ago, just for fun. Used to take it to the LA Coliseum on bright sunny days for USC football games. It was a hoot from 30 rows up. Thing is, though, the photos were pretty darned good technically. I was always surprised by that.

Best of luck with your sale, David.

Ken
    "They are the proof that something was there and no longer is. Like a stain. And the stillness of them is boggling. You can turn away but when you come back they’ll still be there looking at you."

— Diane Arbus, March 15, 1971, in response to a request for a brief statement about photographs

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Wow someone should put that on a micro 4/3rd's camera and get a 1000m lens out of it.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin