Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,249   Posts: 1,680,360   Online: 907

Shooter
    Medium Format

Rollei SL66 Back Checked by Harry Fleenor

Rollei SL66 Back Checked by Harry Fleenor $200.00 + ship

The back is in really nice shape, I would say VG anyway and it has been inspected and cleared by Harry Fleenor. Matching serial #'s on the back and insert, and it comes with a cap.

I have not received it back from Harry yet but it will probably be here by the end of next week.

$200.00 + ship
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rollei-Back-1.jpg   Rollei-Back-2.jpg   Rollei-Back-3.jpg   Rollei-Back-4.jpg   Rollei-Back-5.jpg  

DanQuan.com

Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile!”
    ― Robert Doisneau

Shooter
    Medium Format
    offers?
    DanQuan.com

Life is short. Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile!”
    ― Robert Doisneau

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I got the back today and it is all checked by RolleiRepairs.com and ready to ship out.

offers?
    DanQuan.com

― Robert Doisneau

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Any chance you'd fancy a trade with 2~3 hassle backs? I have a couple of 12s, one 24, and one A24, all chrome.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Unfortunately I don't need any hassy backs.
    DanQuan.com

― Robert Doisneau

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Last Chance anyone?
    DanQuan.com

― Robert Doisneau

Shooter
    Medium Format
    offers?
    DanQuan.com

― Robert Doisneau

Shooter
    Medium Format
    sold
    DanQuan.com

― Robert Doisneau

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin