Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,932   Posts: 1,522,206   Online: 1056

Shooter
    Medium Format

Two Nikkormat FT2 Cameras

I have two classic Nikkormat FT2 cameras for sale. The black one works well and has a light meter that is working and non-jumpy. Good cosmetics w/ a nicely brassed finish.The only issue is the shutter speed readout in the viewfinder, which is one off. Since the finder displays 3 speeds at once, just go by the speed that is right of center.

The silver FT2 camera is a parts camera. The meter is not working, and the speeds are not in sync w/ the indicated speeds. The meter did work until I took the lens mount off to clean the resister and cut the wire. Both cameras have the usual small dent in the prism. The dent is smaller and a lot less noticeable on the black camera.

US sale only please. $25 plus shipping. Will also trade for a user Retina 1a.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small DSCF3462.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	411.9 KB 
ID:	83971

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	small DSCF3478.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	347.5 KB 
ID:	83972
    Last edited by momus; 03-09-2014 at 08:17 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All the heavy metal kerchung of the F without the hipster tax!
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit / B+M 135mm Zeiss Tessar + Compur Deckel
    RB67 Pro S /50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    FED-2 / 50 2.8 Industar 26m / 85 f2 Jupiter-9
    Canon 300v / A2

Shooter
    Medium Format
    They have the sweetest sounding Copal shutters too. Lots of features on these old Nikkormats, even mirror lockup and DOF preview. But the black one is just sitting in my camera drawer and not being used much these days. I had an F, and actually preferred the FT2.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold pending payment.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin