Switch to English Language Passer en langue franaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,505   Posts: 1,543,483   Online: 985

Shooter
    Large Format

Schneider Kreuznach Super Angulon 72mm XL and Centerfilter IVb

Hello from Germany!

Unfortunately Im very new to this Forum and will now with my first post start a selling thread what is surely not considered as best practice, but the people who might buy such a lens are quite rare, so I try to reach every one I can. I apologize also for my english and hope, you understand what Im writing here.

For sale is a Schneider Kreuznach SA XL 72mm and the matching Centerfilter IVb with all lens caps, a box and a cap for the centerfilter. The lens is in very decent condition and the technical functions as shutter and diaphragm work perfectly. I had the lens at Schneider to check the optical performance what costed me 150 Euro and it is absolutely fine!

I think 930 Euro + shipping costs is a fair offer for the bundle. Please dont hesitate to ask me everything you might want to know, I will try to answer as fast as I can.

Best regards, Sebastian Dziuba
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC1841.jpg   _DSC1832.jpg   _DSC1834.jpg   _DSC1839.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    Still available!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Still here. Really nobody interested?

jcc
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's not the interest that I'm lacking!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hmmm, I know, for people in the USA there are cheaper offers on ebay.com, but not by much, because non of them have the centerfilter with it. But here in Europe I have by far the cheapest offer and to buy from the US is not so cheap as it seems in the first moment because of taxes and custom charges what makes nearly 25 percent of the price. Unfortunately I paid over 200 Euro more a few month ago, but I have to sell.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Still here

Shooter
    Large Format
    More interesting if sold separately?

Shooter
    Large Format
    And up it goes

Shooter
    Large Format
    Still for sale!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive     Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin