I'm selling one of my Toyo Sakai 4 3/4 x 6 1/2 metal field cameras. This is a fantastic, lightweight field camera. I like these cameras so much that I bought a second one in bad condition, cleaned it up and replaced the bellows. So now I have two of them and I really don't think I need two of them.

I bought this particular camera a year ago on APUG, please see the original posting for lots of information. The bellows was brand new at the time and although I've used the camera they still look like new. No signs of creasing at all. The camera is in excellent condition, all the knobs are present, everything operates smoothly and locks down tight. No damage to the ground glass or fresnel.

This camera has a Toyo 4x5 rotating back mounted and other backs are available. I own the original Toyo half and whole plate backs. The 5x7 back is extremely rare but adapted backs can be found on eBay. I've put a nylon strap on to replace the remnants of the original one. No lens board is included: the correct speed graphic boards are very easy to find new or used.

My asking price is $500 USD plus shipping. I expect it will be about $30-40 in Canada or the US, international can inquire.

I accept Paypal or Canadians can pay in CAD if you use Interac e-mail transfer.

Will post pics if there is interest.