Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,672   Online: 893

Shooter
    Medium Format

FS: Various filters Hoya, Tiffen, Kenko and Cokin ND setup

Clearing out all the filters I don't use. Prices are negotiable and if you buy multiple items I'll give you a great deal. $15 flat rate shipping in Canada or the US for any quantity of filters. Prices in USD, paid by Paypal. Canadians can pay in CAD if you send an Interac transfer.

These are all in some kind of used state but no scratches or damage to the glass.

40.5mm Kenko PX2 and PX3 close-up filters $10
    40.5mm Kenko L39 (I think this is a UV) $5
    52mm Tiffen Haze-1 $5
    58mm Tiffen Yellow 2 $10
    58mm Hoya Skylight 1B in box (2) $15 each
    77mm Hoya UV in box $15
    77mm Hoya Warm in box $15

77mm yellow filters (2) these are thick, heavy, good quality filters BUT they don't thread into any lenses I own. They need a deep filter thread. No markings but I think they are military maybe for a set of binoculars or something. $15 for the pair.

Cokin P system with 49mm ring (still in the unopened package), 58mm ring, P holder and soft grad ND filter P-121-M with case. I have never actually shot with these but I did carry them around in a camera bag so they are technically used. P series is their professional size and will go up to 77mm lenses. $25

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Open to offers for any quantity of these, would love to get rid of them.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump! Buy one get two free!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin