Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,431   Online: 797

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FS: (maybe) glass slides, 135/127/120/116

So basically I wanted to ask a question but I figured I just make it a for sale, and that is that I need some money and I've collected a bunch of slides thinking at some point I might want to mount some of them.

Some of these seem to be red hair, but at the time back in the day I'm sure this was common and everyone knew what everything was, but they seem to be bits and pieces most of them were acquired from the neighbor who passed away. And also I believe I purchased some on eBay.

So basically I'm not really sure about some of them, the 35mm are obvious, but then I have an airequipt 2x2 which seems to be for 127 film? But just contain the metal outer sheathing...

Also have a bunch of Golde brand "snap" "binders" for 35mm but the box also contains a bunch of glass that seem to fit in the 2x2 holders so I assume they go together.

Then I've got a time of 6x6 slide holders and glass pieces, there are metal ones labeled Davison and other plastic ones that are gray and white that fit together and labeled GEPE made in Holland. And finally another case of "40 Bosch & Lomb mounts for 2 1/4 x 2 1/4" but inside the box are a few of these black holders, in a bunch of glass that fit into them, but there is also larger glass that seems to not fit in the holders, and they are bigger and seem to cover 116/616/70mm surface area (7x7) so I'm trying to figure out I guess I don't have the amounts they go to the glass parts of the last bit...

Anyway I figured the 35mm stuff isn't worth anything, however I thought that maybe the odd size stuff might be pretty rare and worth something to someone who actually wants to project, I don't have the space for a projector, and I'm not exactly going to be using these anytime soon.

I remember picking up at Goodwill, a projector by Agfa I believe, that I thought was for 2 x 2 slides so perhaps this airequipt thing will fit inside, as the projector itself didn't come with any way to insert slides, like a magazine, so before I totally sell it I'm going to check and I can't do that till next week, however the rest of the stuff is up for grabs, but I don't really have any clue as to what the value is. I'm sure there some rule on the forum that you can't just post something without a value, but I just don't have a clue so first I'm going to ask if others could give me some input on what the value might be as a total package and or split up, and based on that information I will then make those the prices probably.

Anyway please let me know

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394900134.634903.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	236.8 KB 
ID:	84439
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format
    non safety film is flammable ...
    if you decide to keep these and fill them with VINTAGE film ...
    i would be careful with storage
    and putting these items near a heat source / projecting them
    ( google cleveland clinic fire ) aside from burning at
    extremely hot temperatures it gives off a poison gas.
    ( no, not the mounts you are selling but non safety film )

=

if you find period / vintage glass images / lantern slides, in mounts
    you might contact the northeast document conservation center
    or you local public library / collections area to see what their spin is
    regarding storage projecting and general use..
    yeah, i know this has nothing to do with the stuff you are selling..
    Last edited by jnanian; 03-15-2014 at 02:07 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Thanks for the info
    Last edited by StoneNYC; 03-15-2014 at 02:20 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    Large Format
    Last edited by jnanian; 03-15-2014 at 05:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Bosh and Lomb pending sale...

Rest still up for grabs

Shooter
    Large Format
    thoughtnthis was a thread where you were asking about
    nitrate glass slides, not selling mounts
    forgive me for my confusion, and best of luck with your sale
    Last edited by jnanian; 03-15-2014 at 01:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Not to worry, I've made mistakes reading your posts too.
    Last edited by StoneNYC; 03-15-2014 at 02:21 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    lol. hahaha

wicked confused
    Last edited by jnanian; 03-15-2014 at 01:22 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bump Bosh and Lomb box sold! Rest still available!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin