Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,493   Posts: 1,542,995   Online: 799

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

FS/FT: Kodak Vision 3 500T OR Vision 3 250D

I have for sale one of two cans of Kodak Vision 3.

I "attained" these wild working on various movie sets over the past year, they were not taken by any means, they were gifted, but basically they would have normally been thrown in the trash, knowing that I was a sturdy film shooter, the camera guys decided to give some to me as a gift.

However, because of some bad times financially and also because I just don't have the time to shoot all of it, I would like to get rid of one of these rolls.

I would be willing to trade for some other kind of film preferably a can of Eastman Double-X, however I would also consider PanF+ as a trade.

That said preferably I would like to actually have money.

$80 for the 150' 500T
    OR
    $120 for the 200' 250D

If you buy the 500T I can also include the proper filter needed to shoot in daylight, I have a few of them and I believe the one that is biggest so you could use on different cameras with a step down ring is the 62mm, it's an 85B filter.

Because these are end rolls, I cannot guarantee the actual distance of the film, but as you can see in the pictures I've written roughly what the length of the film is, they were handed off to me and that's the length I was told they were.

I have one stipulation, and that is simply that the can that you get may not be the cans shown, I'm a little sentimental about the Vision3 500T can because of who gave it to me and what set I was working on, so I might end up switching them so I can keep it, but don't worry you'll get the right film that you ordered and labeled properly.

I also may have a few other 85B filter sizes but I just don't have the time to look for them right now.

Since I got the film at the end of last year, it's certainly fresh and very good film probably gotten direct from Kodak within a month of the actual date I got it, so it's good stuff!

Anyway please let me know!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394902458.006940.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	245.0 KB 
ID:	84445

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394902467.957985.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	262.6 KB 
ID:	84446

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394902476.675040.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	218.2 KB 
ID:	84447
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bunp
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Sold!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Sigh, I've decided to sell 100' of the 250D as well, 500T was sold a while ago. I just don't have time to experiment.

I'll be keeping the large can and sending it in a smaller bulk roll light proof container.

$60+$5 shipping CONUS

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bump

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bump on 100' of Vision3 250D ECN-2 bulk roll, $60+$5 shipping CONUS

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bump! Help me clear my fridge!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks like a lot of fun.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Bump, please make me an offer!

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    $50+$5 shipping CONUS, help me fund my trip to Nova Scotia next week! Thank you!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin