Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,119   Online: 906

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Bogen Manfrotto 3265 Tripod Grip Head With Quick Release Plate & Level

DESCRIPTION: Used, Bogen Manfrotto 3265 Tripod Grip Head With Quick Release Plate & Level. As shown.

CONDITION: Very good condition with some dings, scratches and soiling. Works, but the set screw for adjusting the tension at the bottom is not tightening down.

PRICE: $ 29.00

Price Includes Shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

If you want this item, please send me a PM. I might miss you if you just reply to the thread. And Iíll need your email address, to send you a paypal invoice, if your paying that way.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ THISÖIF YOUíRE PAYING WITH PAYPALÖI will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, Iím sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please donít ask me to ship to another address thatís not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I wonít do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

PS - 3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 8970.jpg   New Item Pics 8971.jpg   New Item Pics 8972.jpg   New Item Pics 8973.jpg   New Item Pics 8974.jpg  

New Item Pics 8975.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    $ 24 Shipped

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    $ 19 Shipped

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin