Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,333   Posts: 1,537,454   Online: 1078

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

For Sale: My Canon EOS 1V

So I'm going to put this up for sale in case someone is interested. I have a Nikon F I am happy with for 35mm, and I'm going to focus more on 120 film for a while.

My 1V is in great shape and functions perfectly. I've traveled around with it and it has performed reliably at all times; there are some surface scuffs around the body but in reality it is really pretty minor, the cosmetic condition would be a solid 8+ in my opinion with 9.5+ functionality (I'd say 10, but it's not brand new in the box so it wouldn't feel right).

Anyways I am certain you all know the merits of the EOS 1V but if you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

I'm thinking of $400obo for the body, let me know if you're interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _AGP8952.jpg   _DSF9573.jpg   _DSF9577.jpg  
    Last edited by agphotography; 03-17-2014 at 07:25 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Do you have a BP-E1 Grip as well?
    Cameras:

Pentax K1000
    Bronica ETRSi

Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/110921050@N03/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No just the GR-E2 standard grip, I wanted the smallest version I could get of the 1V.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Would consider trade (+ cash from you, depending on the condition of the lens) for a Nikon 28mm f/2 (early non-ai style) so I could use it on my F.

Would also consider one of the older 20mm lenses as well.
    Last edited by agphotography; 03-19-2014 at 06:04 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin