Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,935   Posts: 1,585,608   Online: 688

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Partially functioning Miranda DX-3 and two lenses for sale

What I have here is a Miranda DX-3 in not working well order and two lenses. Price is $25 + shipping. Paypal is OK.

Here's what I know.

The camera came from a neighbor of mine. I cleaned it up, changed seals, fresh batteries, etc.
    Film test showed no light leaks. It also showed inconsistent exposures. Some frames were perfect, some frames were grossly under-exposed and some had only half of the frame exposed. Quite possibly, shutter is dragging. The self-timer lever is missing. Body is in user condition with brassing here and there.

The smaller lens is 50mm f/1.8. Lens mounts fine but is a bit lose. I hear this is not unusual for this camera. No fungus.
    The taller lens is 200mm f/3.5. Oddly enough, this lens does not have a lever to communicate current aperture setting to the camera. No, it's not broken. It's just not there by design. I'd guess this lens is from different period. It says "Tele-Auto" on front.

I'm not going to list other "stuff" I have, but I'm going to throw them in the box.

Please DO NOT buy this camera or lens expecting perfectly functioning camera/lens pair. They aren't. This is for someone who wants to tinker or use them for parts. OR, you could restore them and make millions. (^_^) I have no idea if lens are fine, as there's no way to test with iffy body.

So there you have it guys/gals. You can pay via paypal. I'll cover the fees. The box will ship from 32703 area code. I think I can stuff them in the medium size box for USPS.

Please PM me, if interested.
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Forgot to attach the image....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails miranda.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    No interest, I guess.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin