Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,812   Online: 715

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: US Nikon F-100 & MB-15 for sale

I have a Nikon F100 and MB-15 for sale. Condition is "pretty good" and price is $150 for F-100 and $35 for MB-15, or together $175.

Nikon F-100 needs no introduction, so I'll just go over what you need to know about this particular camera.
    This body functions well with no defect or problems to my knowledge. I bought this camera used and used it myself for few years. Cosmetic condition is "pretty good", but obviously, this is not a brand new camera, so there are tiny scratches if you really look. No dings. You can see some terminal covers are missing from front and bottom. I don't have these. On F-100, opening of back door usually requires two steps. You push a little lock out button, then slide the lever. This is to prevent accidental opening. The little button does not work as intended, so on this camera, you can just slide the lever to open the back. The back closes securely, so this is actually not a problem. No, it won't open accidentally unless you intentionally slide the lever. But, I'm describing this problem as it was not the way it was designed.

Nikon MB-15 is a vertical grip. It works fine. But, there is a little crack and chip near the shutter button where two pieces of plastic meet. I tried to capture this on two of the photographs, so please look there to see the extent. There is no loss of functionality and the pieces are securely attached. But it is cracked.

You get one battery holder for the camera, to use it alone, and another one to use it in the vertical grip. As you can see, some of the terminals and springs on the latter are little corroded. BUT, the part that makes contact with batteries are not corroded.

This is my description of the equipment in good faith. If you have ANY questions, please ask by sending me a PM.

I will ship these pieces from 32703 area code and either UPS or USPS insured and tracked. You pay for the camera/grip and the shipping. Paypal is requested, but I'll pay the fees, so please do not pay me as gift. (if you do, you get no buyer protection)

If you are not happy with the camera or the grip for ANY reason, I will refund your money. But, you have to tell me that within 14 days from the day of receipt. Return shipping will be your cost. Please send them back to me the same way it came to you. US buyers only please. If you are from Canada, please ask. If you are from elsewhere, I'm sorry, no....

PLEASE PM ME if you are interested or have any questions. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC_0003.jpg   DSC_0004.jpg   DSC_0005.jpg   DSC_0006.jpg   DSC_0008.jpg  

DSC_0007.jpg   DSC_0009.jpg   DSC_0010.jpg   DSC_0011.jpg  
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Price cuts!

F100 itself: $135 + shipping
    MB15: $25 + shipping
    Together: $150 + shipping

Shooter
    Multi Format
    FINAL price reduction:

F100 itself: $125 + shipping
    MB15: $25 + shipping
    Together: $150 + shipping

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent - I want 'em!
    -----------------------

Segedi.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Currently, I have no firm offers. So the set is still available.

I'm a bit surprised I don't have a little more enthusiastic responses. Is my description of accidental release button issue scaring people off? I only mentioned it out of fairness and completeness. I was using this camera for my personal photography, so practically, this is a non issue.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tkamiya View Post
    Currently, I have no firm offers. So the set is still available.

I'm a bit surprised I don't have a little more enthusiastic responses. Is my description of accidental release button issue scaring people off? I only mentioned it out of fairness and completeness. I was using this camera for my personal photography, so practically, this is a non issue.....
    Its about the money. Money talks. Lower the price and keep lowering to find out what the market is for your item. It may be that the camera is worth more to you than anyone else. Good Luck.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    MB-15 pending payment!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    MB-15 is sold and heading to a new home.

F-100 is still available.
    Price is $125 + shipping.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I want this GONE.

$99.95 + SHIPPING!

Shooter
    35mm

want

I would like to take the F100 off your hands.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin