Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,980   Posts: 1,523,795   Online: 1177

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Cheap Rangefinders

I have two cameras that I will not be using. Gotta make room.

First is a Olympus SP, in case. Very clean, very nice, with one glaring but very small problem: the button that engages the spot meter function is missing. It doesn't make any difference in regular use, so I have just put a piece of tape over the hole. The (EV) meter works, but I can't guarantee accuracy. I used it when shooting, but never tried any "automatic" stuff. This camera can be completely manual. Lens (exceedingly sharp f1.7 42mm Zuiko) is very clean. $40 shipped

Second is a Vitoret DL, in case. Color Lanthar f28 50mm lens. Very nice condition, shutter seems to be working perfectly, at least for the roll I ran through it. The meter is not functional. Very nicely made Voigtlander with a retro look and good optics. $35 shipped

More for foreign shipping. Paypal fine, I pay fee. 3% to APUG PM me to buy or ask questions. I miss the thread sometimes as it rolls on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OlyFront.jpg   OlyBack.jpg   Vitoret.jpg   VitoretFront.jpg   VitoretTop.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm RF
    If the spot meter on the SP actually works (if a button were there) I'll take it.

I have an SP with a perfect button and mount, but with other minor operational issues.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Does the former allow for pushing film to 800asa?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Awesome rangefinder! That Olympus is awesome.

Todd

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sorry. Both sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin