Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,942   Posts: 1,557,566   Online: 1122

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Wista 6x9 back for 4x5 grafloc backs, Bronica SQ-Ai backs

1. I have a Wista 6x9 roll film back for 120 film that attaches to 4x5 cameras via the grafloc connection. Almost mint condition in box, looks like it's never been used. Comes in box with instructions. $80.00

2. A Bronica SQ-AI back, 120 size 6x6 frame, the new type with the exposure value dial and ISO dial on the rear for easy access. In mint- condition with little to no sign of use. $80.00

3. The Bronica 135 N back for the SQ-Ai system lets you use 35mm film and has a 36x24mm format, not the wide panoramic on, the N stands for Normal. In excellent condition with light signs of use. $100.00

Prices include shipping to USA and fees.

I am also selling an Imacon Flextight Scanner that I just took delivery of, it is obvious to me that it is too much scanner for me, I'll stick with the v750 for now. Great condition, 3 holders, adapter for using firewire, all firmware,software, instructions, documentation, cables, ready to hook up to most any computer and OS. Asking about $1550.00 plus shipping. These are the best scanners you can get besides the drum scanners.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1104468.JPG   R1104453.JPG   R1104452.JPG   R1104480.JPG   R1104444.JPG  

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Pm sent re wista 6 x 9 holder.
    I will purchase. Price ok.
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Received the wista 6 x 9 back. Excellent. Thanks
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump, the Wista film back was sold, the Bronica backs are still available, and the Imacon Scanner is also available and price reduced to $1390.00!!! That's a darn good price, by the way. Shipping extra, should be about $40-50. Local pickup would be great, located in SE Michigan.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin