Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,536,064   Online: 930

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Spring Cleaning....Part 2

Ok, here I have some more things coming out of storage and that I don't use anymore.

1) Bogen / Manfrotto 1051BAC aluminum air cushioned compact light stand. Look up the specs on the B&H website. I've used it once and it shows. It's virtually new. $35 (that's less than half the retail price)
    2) 1 box of Ilford MGIV RC Portfolio postcard paper (100 sheets), unopened, bought about 8 months ago. $20
    3) Photoflex 30" adjustable silver umbrella for studio lights. (model# UM-ADH30). $10
    4) Aurora 34" Silver umbrella for studio lights (Model# U-85C). $12
    5) Bogen / Manfrotto 329 RC4 three-way tripod head, with quick release plate. I used this for my 4x5 kit. It looks good and works well. One of the metal rods that ends in a handle is a little bent which only shows when you loosen or tighten the handle. No effect on performance. $35
    6) Stouffer 21 step calibrated sensitivity guide (step wedge), new. Part# T2115C, $10

Let me know if you're interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC0168.jpg   _DSC0170.jpg   _DSC0171.jpg   _DSC0173.jpg  

Shooter
    35mm
    PM sent!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent
    It takes a big dog to weigh a ton.

I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now.

Shooter
    35mm

Stouffer Step

PM sent.
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Just a quick note to ask for your patience. I've received many responses to the items for sale. It will take me a day or two to sort through this. I promise to respond to all the enquiries

Shooter
    Medium Format
    stoufer step if available!!!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hi Edgar, step wedge is sold, sorry.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    OK, this is what's left:

1) 1 box of Ilford MGIV RC Portfolio postcard paper (100 sheets), unopened, bought about 8 months ago. $20
    2) Photoflex 30" adjustable silver umbrella for studio lights. (model# UM-ADH30). $10
    3) Aurora 34" Silver umbrella for studio lights (Model# U-85C). $12
    4) Bogen / Manfrotto 329 RC4 three-way tripod head, with quick release plate. I used this for my 4x5 kit. It looks good and works well. One of the metal rods that ends in a handle is a little bent which only shows when you loosen or tighten the handle. No effect on performance. $35

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    OK, things are moving quickly. This is what's left:

1) Photoflex 30" adjustable silver umbrella for studio lights. (model# UM-ADH30). $10
    2) Aurora 34" Silver umbrella for studio lights (Model# U-85C). $12
    3) Bogen / Manfrotto 329 RC4 three-way tripod head, with quick release plate. I used this for my 4x5 kit. It looks good and works well. One of the metal rods that ends in a handle is a little bent which only shows when you loosen or tighten the handle. No effect on performance. $35

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin