Ok, here I have some more things coming out of storage and that I don't use anymore.
1) Bogen / Manfrotto 1051BAC aluminum air cushioned compact light stand. Look up the specs on the B&H website. I've used it once and it shows. It's virtually new. $35 (that's less than half the retail price)
2) 1 box of Ilford MGIV RC Portfolio postcard paper (100 sheets), unopened, bought about 8 months ago. $20
3) Photoflex 30" adjustable silver umbrella for studio lights. (model# UM-ADH30). $10
4) Aurora 34" Silver umbrella for studio lights (Model# U-85C). $12
5) Bogen / Manfrotto 329 RC4 three-way tripod head, with quick release plate. I used this for my 4x5 kit. It looks good and works well. One of the metal rods that ends in a handle is a little bent which only shows when you loosen or tighten the handle. No effect on performance. $35
6) Stouffer 21 step calibrated sensitivity guide (step wedge), new. Part# T2115C, $10
Let me know if you're interested.