Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,870   Posts: 1,583,309   Online: 1119

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Agfa Karat 36

For sale is my Agfa Karat 36 with a Agfa Solinar 50mm 2.8 lens. When I purchased it from Ebay it had the typical Agfa frozen focus due to the green grease seizing. I removed the grease using some lighter fluid and Q-tips then re-lubed with synthetic grease, now it moves smoothy.

The aperture blades are clean and the lens is clear and has a little bit of internal dust. The shutter speeds seem accurate, they run from 1/300 to 1 sec plus B. One caveat: I did not get around to adjusting the rangefinder which is off but the lens focus settings are accurate. I used zone focusing or a separate focusing tool like a Watameter for precise focusing. The leatherette is in very good condition, and I re glued the loose leatherette strip in photos 3 and 4. The camera does have little bit of corrosion on some of the edges, cosmetically I would it a 7 out of 10.

This is a nice shooter, very good lens. Nice bokeh thanks to the 10 aperture blades. Comes with leather case and an original lens cap.

Sorry about the order of the pictures, for some reason I couldn't upload them in the order that I wanted.

$65 via Paypal or money order includes postage within the U.S. PM me for an international shipping charge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0351.jpg   img584.jpg   img580.jpg   IMG_0354.jpg   IMG_0352.jpg  

IMG_0353.JPG  
    Last edited by Chrismat; 03-26-2014 at 10:26 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $55 via Paypal or money order includes postage within the U.S. PM me for an international shipping charge.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Bump.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    $50 via Paypal or money order includes postage within the U.S. PM me for an international shipping charge.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    pm sent

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still available.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin