Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,205   Posts: 1,531,717   Online: 1104

Thread: Leica Set

Shooter
    Multi Format

Leica Set

I am going through some unexpected rough times with my father out of a job, now having to support myself along with my parents. I'm trying to continue college by selling off my lenses (most just bought) and my sister's kindly donated M5 body and accessories to help recuperate part of my tuition for next semester. As you could expect, neither I nor my sister are overly happy about this, but here it is.

The items are as follows:

Jupiter 8 1:2 5cm Red P Lens ltm mount - excellent all around with minor cleaning hairlines
    -Front and back caps
    Nikkor-H.C 1:2 5cm Lens ltm mount - <just bought used> rough chrome but great glass with cleaning hairlines
    -Front and back caps
    Summarit 1:1.5 5cm Lens ltm mount - <just bought used> pristine with minor cleaning hairlines
    -Front and back caps, hood, 41mm-43mm converter, B&W F-Pro UV Haze MRC 010M Filter <new>
    Leica ltm to m converter
    Leica M5 Chrome Body - Absolutely mint.
    Mr. Zhou black half case - new
    Abrahamsson Soft release - new (unused)

For the package we are asking $2500 net.
    We've compiled this set so that it's all you need to get started. I'll upload pictures as soon as possible. Hoping to sell preferably as a complete set.

Thank you.
    Last edited by hawkegihm; 03-28-2014 at 05:49 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bit hard to sell if you are asking people to buy 3 50mm lenses with a body eh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You might have a better chance for a sale if you part this out.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd love to see photos of the items.

Sorry you've fallen on hard times. Good to hear you have a strong, supportive family. Y'all will get past it, and your family will be stronger because of it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you for the kind words and yes, I'll be parting these out possibly with additional items as well. Lowered the prices.

For now:
    Jupiter 8 1:2 5cm Red P Lens ltm mount ($85) - excellent all around with minor cleaning hairlines
    -Front and back caps
    Nikkor-H.C 1:2 5cm Lens ltm mount ($250) - <just bought used> rough chrome but great glass with cleaning hairlines
    -Front and back caps
    Summarit 1:1.5 5cm Lens ltm mount ($600) - <just bought used> pristine with minor cleaning hairlines
    -Front and back caps, hood, 41mm-43mm converter, B&W F-Pro UV Haze MRC 010M Filter <new>
    Leica ltm to m converter ($50)
    Leica M5 Chrome Body ($1050) - Absolutely mint. + Mr. Zhou black half case - new + Abrahamsson Soft release - new (unused)

I'll post the pictures as soon as I have some sunlight to take some proper shots.
    Last edited by hawkegihm; 03-29-2014 at 03:14 AM. Click to view previous post history.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin