Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,541   Posts: 1,544,377   Online: 1056

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Leicaflex SL Camera With Summicron R 50/f2, Elmarit R 35mm/f2.8 & More

DESCRIPTION: Leicaflex SL Camera With Summicron R 50/f2, Elmarit R 35mm/f2.8, Lens Hood, Elmarit Box & Case, Leicaflex Body Cap, Camera Case, and Leitz Uva Filter And Holder. There are no front or rear lens caps. No battery included either. Everything pictured is included. NOTE: Trying this as a bundle first. If, after a while, there is no interest that way, Iíll piece it out.

CONDITION: Body is in nice condition with only very minor finish wear, very minor soiling and a few dust specks in the viewfinder. Body is fully functional and match needle meter is working. Summicron has almost no paint wear, some dust specks inside and has a couple of very tiny specks off center inside the front element that might be a couple of dots of fungus, but Iím not sure, no scratches seen, focus is smooth, blades dry and snappy. Elmarit has light paint wear mostly on aperture numbers, some dust specks inside, no scratches seen, focus is smooth, blades dry and snappy, case is nice, box has wear. Lens shade is nice too with light age/paint wear. Filter and holder are nice with no problems. Body cap is good. Leather case has considerable wear and loose stitching.

PRICE: $ 775

Price Includes Shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance. For shipping quote PM me your zip code.

If you want this item, please send me a PM. I might miss you if you just reply to the thread. And Iíll need your email address, to send you a paypal invoice, if your paying that way.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ THISÖIF YOUíRE PAYING WITH PAYPALÖI will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, Iím sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please donít ask me to ship to another address thatís not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I wonít do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

PS - 3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 9125.jpg   New Item Pics 9126.jpg   New Item Pics 9127.jpg   New Item Pics 9128.jpg   New Item Pics 9129.jpg  

New Item Pics 9130.jpg   New Item Pics 9131.jpg   New Item Pics 9132.jpg   New Item Pics 9133.jpg   New Item Pics 9134.jpg  

New Item Pics 9135.jpg   New Item Pics 9136.jpg  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Oops, I forgot...Manual & Brochure included too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Item Pics 9137.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	85403

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have an old Leica SL and a 50/2 Summicron of the same age. And it is one of my favorite cameras! Beautiful glass. Made some of my best B&W images with this camera (on Tri-X). I love the Leica-R lenses!!
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by TheToadMen View Post
    I have an old Leica SL and a 50/2 Summicron of the same age. And it is one of my favorite cameras! Beautiful glass. Made some of my best B&W images with this camera (on Tri-X). I love the Leica-R lenses!!
    Thank you for the helpful comments of your experience with this camera model.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i bought an sl2 because i have a 16 and 24 that won't work on the SL, but if the SL is even half as good as the sl2 this is beyond a bargain and all the way into proof of insanity on the part of the seller.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Well, thank you...I think...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin