Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,837   Posts: 1,582,466   Online: 752

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS:US Tim Rudman's Toning Book - like new

I have the famous "The Master Photographer Toning Book, The Definitive Guide" by Dr. Tim Rudman in like new condition for sale. The price is $150 + shipping.

The book is in like-new condition. No writings, no marks, no bent pages, no creases, and no stains.

This is from my collection and I just have not used it as much as I thought I would. So if someone would like to have it, it is available for the price above. Please do not turn this for-sale ad into a discussion of the book itself, but if you have any questions about my book, please PM me.

If you are not satisfied with the book, I will take it back within 7 days from the date tracking says it was delivered. Buyer just needs to let me know in 7 days and ship it back to me in exact condition and the method it came to you. Shipping fee back to me is payable by you.

I'm looking for US buyers. If you are from Canada, please PM me and we can talk. If you are from anywhere else, I'm sorry, no....
    I will likely use USPS priority mail and with tracking and insurance. Payment via Paypal, please. No need to pay as gift and I will cover the fees.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ToningBook.jpg  
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you don't get it sold and are willing to sell and ship to Europe please let me know.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostman View Post
    If you don't get it sold and are willing to sell and ship to Europe please let me know.
    Thank you for your interest, but I'd rather keep this fairly local to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Still available.... and price reduction.
    $135 + shipping

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm going to leave this for sale for another week. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    closed for lack of interest....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin