Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,033   Online: 1154

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS:US Fujifilm C200-36 film 19 rolls (in date) and Ektar 100-36 one roll (expired)

There are two different kinds of films in this deal. Fujicolor C200 and Kodak Ektar 100.

Fuji film is Fujicolor C200 film, 36 exposure. There are 19 rolls. (you are correct, I used one roll!)

As you know, these are C41 color print film. The expiration date is 2015.04. They were purchased by me and were cold stored in refrigerator in a plastic bag. They were NOT frozen. Please tell me within TWO WEEKS from delivery date per tracking if there are ANY problems.

Ektar is a Kodak product. This is Ektar 100, 36 exposures. There is only ONE roll and is expired as of 08/2012. The film was purchased by me and was refrigerated in a plastic bag. It was never frozen. I'm sorry, there is no guarantee on this film.

I would like to sell the whole set for $50 SHIPPED.

US buyers only, and paypal payment, please. I would like to sell the whole 20 rolls at once to one buyer.

To fit 20 films into a box that I have, I will have to take them out of the shrink wrap but each box will remain sealed.

Please PM me if you are interested.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fujifilm1.jpg   fujifilm2.jpg   ektar1.jpg   ektar2.jpg  
    Develop, stop, fix.... wait.... where's my film?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sale pending.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin