Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,792   Posts: 1,671,595   Online: 926

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Olympus OM 600mm f6.5

Wonderful long and fast piece of classic Zuiko glass for any of your OM series cameras. This is the later MC version. For those who have strayed, there are adapters to fit this lens to a variety of those other kinds of weird capture cameras. Glass and mechanics are great with no fungus, scratches etc, on glass. A little internal dust which causes no problems with the images. Some signs of wear on the external parts. Neither a shelf queen nor a beater. I love the rack and pinion focus on this lens. Accurate and easy. Buy this lens to use when you need some extra reach and you will never regret your decision. Included in this offer is the lens, both front and rear OEM caps and Olympus 100mm front skylight (1A) filter as pictured. If you need an OM body in the 1-2 range of the series and/or the 1-4 screen (which I prefer), let me know. Lens offered at $950 including insured postage in the USA. Might ship overseas at additional cost for postage. Money cheerfully refunded if not as described and pictured. Check out my feedback on eBay at nsurit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 600mm 1.JPG   600mm 2.JPG   600mm 3.JPG   600mm 4.JPG  
    Last edited by nsurit; 04-04-2014 at 06:09 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bill is a great guy to do business with. I recently traded for an OM-1n and 50mm f1.8. They are both in better condition than I expected.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Price reduced to $650. Beautiful lens, no disappointments.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Bill, Is the case included?

Thanks Alex

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin