Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,860   Posts: 1,583,160   Online: 732

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Canon AE-1 Program, 35mm Film Camera With Canon FD 50mm/f1.8 Lens & More

DESCRIPTION: Canon AE-1 Program, 35mm Film Camera With Canon FD 50mm/f1.8 Lens, 1984 Olympic Front Cap, Rear Lens Cap, Camera Body Cap, Rubber Lens Shade, Toyo UV Filter & Vintage Hippy Camera Strap. Camera battery also included. Camera serial number: 3055286. Lens serial number: 6547828. As shown.

CONDITION: Camera works great and is in excellent and clean overall condition inside and out. Lens works great too and is in excellent with no scratches or fungus. Film compartment clean. Seals are good. Viewfinder has a couple of very tiny dust particles. Very nice canon kit.

PRICE: $ 59

Price Includes Shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance. For shipping quote PM me your zip code.

If you want this item, please send me a PM. I might miss you if you just reply to the thread. And I’ll need your email address, to send you a paypal invoice, if your paying that way.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ THIS…IF YOU’RE PAYING WITH PAYPAL…I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Item Pics 9163.jpg   New Item Pics 9164.jpg   New Item Pics 9165.jpg   New Item Pics 9166.jpg   New Item Pics 9167.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin