Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,868   Posts: 1,583,290   Online: 1121

Shooter
    Large Format

Linhof Technika IV Outfit

Perfect genuine Linhof replacement bellows, Fujinon W 150 f/5.6, 3 holders. $1000 plus shipping.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tech_Outfit.jpg 
Views:	226 
Size:	544.8 KB 
ID:	85848

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Yet another example of beautiful photographic goodness.. Stunning! Sadly no money.. Damn!!!!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    And not even overpriced, considering that I've seen junky bodies go for more than half that, $1k is pretty reasonable actually.
    Sadly, also no money.

*buys more lottery tickets*
    An awful lot of electrons were terribly inconvenienced in the making of this post.

f/64 and be there.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Beautiful. Some one is going to be luck to have this.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Remember, the expenditure only hurts for a moment; the joy will last a lifetime. I will accept PayPal, and credit cards directly for domestic (US) transactions, so you can spread out that pain.

The camera is in very respectable cosmetic condition. It's missing a piece of leatherette from the top of the rangefinder, and has a dark mark on the bed (underside) that shows the outline of a tripod plate. If I cared deeply about its appearance I'd just recover the whole camera with the kit from cameraleather.com--they start at around $25. The lens has a dinged rim, now straightened out so filters screw in. Lens performance is still wondrous.

Note: Included is the Linhof Superscreen, in perfect condition, so scratches or warpage, with clear cover glass. Originally owned by a hospital, purchased by me in the late 1980s. It's never been dropped.
    Last edited by mikestr; 04-15-2014 at 03:35 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Large Format
    That should read, "NO scratches or warpage."

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin