Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,538   Posts: 1,544,278   Online: 796

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Shooter
    Medium Format

Bankrupt sale:Mamiya RB67 Pro S Camera with WL Finder, 90mm f3.8 Lens, 120 Back 1

This is my last foray into the world of photography folks, and, I beg for your aid, if you are wanting to buy a medium format film camera, while aiding a fellow photog, and human! I don't want to ask for sympathy, but, rather, earn my money, with this sale! I have been financially burden recently, even more so, by the illness of my daughter, than has since been "cure" by radiation, and while in remission, it has been "cured" since, thank God! The results however, are near financial distress, as cancer has no care on financial beings, and although, we still live under a roof, feed our two children, the toll is beginning to offer more duress! I have had to liquidate many things around my home, starting with all things related to photography, or hobby, my Nikon D800, Nikkor 85mm 1.4D, 28mm 2.8 AIS, 50MM 1.8d, 300mm 2.8D, and even though I survived using a D3100, it had to sell as well! I had my Rollei 6008 Pro with back and PQS lenses sold to keep afloat, and with some funds, I somehow managed to keep my film camera by buying a Mamiya RB67 Pro. S, until now! I was recently kept afloat by selling my gold detector Fisher Labs Gold BUG 2 for $500 to a person very generous,! This allowed us to suffice a bit, though the survival was mostly paying off copious amounts of skipped bills, and bank overdrafts! The most important bills came first however, our mortgage, energy bills, food, and related. The negative factor output is very large and many.

$400 Mamiya RB67 Pro S Camera with chimney Finder,90mm f3.8 Lens, 120 Back 1 Polaroid back, plus film!

20140111_201955 by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

feet by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

724009819_o by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr

Untitled by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr
    5$_3 by aRolleiBrujo, on Flickr
    Last edited by aRolleiBrujo; 04-12-2014 at 01:59 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Bankrupt sale:Mamiya RB67 Pro S Camera with WL Finder, 90mm f3.8 Lens, 120 Back 1

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have freed up extra funds elsewhere, please omit my despair! I no would like to sell this camera, however, the lens on my other sale, is still available!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    offers accepted!

Shooter
    35mm
    Would you be interested in selling me just the Polaroid back?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    What offer do you have in mind?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    can sell parts!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    up again, however i am no longer parting out, also ships only to the USA, please!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    BUMP

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Good deals

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I may consider selling parts instead, so, let us make a deal!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin