Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,329   Posts: 1,537,192   Online: 799

Shooter
    Medium Format

Canon T90 SLR. Works Perfectly

Canon T-90 SLR for sale. User cosmetics, all functions work 100%. I've used this for over a dozen rolls of film and the battery check is still showing all the bars, so no issues on that or anything else. The focus screen, which is user replaceable, has a micro prism circle and split prism, and what appears to be homemade grid lines on the top and bottom. Very easy to focus.

This is a full featured, manual focus camera for FD lenses. $65 plus $14 insured priority mail shipping. US only please. You will receive a fine Canon SLR with your name personally engraved on it (as long as your name is M.Takei).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF3820.JPG 
Views:	114 
Size:	486.7 KB 
ID:	86244

Name:	DSCF3821.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	391.0 KB 
ID:	86245

Name:	DSCF3822.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	501.7 KB 
ID:	86246

Name:	DSCF3825.JPG 
Views:	73 
Size:	524.5 KB 
ID:	86247

Name:	DSCF3824.JPG 
Views:	67 
Size:	494.9 KB 
ID:	86248
    Last edited by momus; 04-14-2014 at 12:27 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If it were George Takei, it would command a much higher price! Seriously, this is an outstanding camera at a fantastic price.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I agree, it's a wonderful camera. But I have a Nikon already, and as you know the Canon and all other lenses mount backwards... I'm easily confused.

You could always change your name Nick. The 'M' leaves open a number of possibilities. Moriarty, Monique, Mo Mo....
    Last edited by momus; 04-14-2014 at 03:26 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, a seriously great camera at a bargain basement price. I already have 2 or I'd jump on this one. I also have a bunch of Nikons...I know the feeling of confusion...anyway, GLWS! RJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I truly loved this camera when I had one, it's significant because it showed where canon was heading with their camera designs and they really nailed it with this one.

I regret selling mine.
    - Abram

35mm / 120

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Aw man the holy grail of the FD system, if I wasn't shooting sheet film and 120 I'd jump on this in an instant!

It uses a lot of the placements of dials and buttons the current Canon EOS SLRs use. I believe the LCD is also backlit with a button and it glows blue.
    5x7 Eastman-Kodak kit / B+M 135mm Zeiss Tessar + Compur Deckel
    RB67 Pro S /50 4.5 / 90 3.8 / 180 4.5 / WLF / prism finder / polaback
    FED-2 / 50 2.8 Industar 26m / 85 f2 Jupiter-9
    Canon 300v / A2

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by j-dogg View Post
    Aw man the holy grail of the FD system, if I wasn't shooting sheet film and 120 I'd jump on this in an instant!

It uses a lot of the placements of dials and buttons the current Canon EOS SLRs use. I believe the LCD is also backlit with a button and it glows blue.
    i don't know about control layout similarity with the ensuing EOS series, I didn't go there.

Yes, there is switchable back lighting available via a switch under the cover on the grip. Turn it on and the external
    LCD on the top plate is back lit with a white light and in the viewfinder the column of indicators on the right hand side
    which is used for spot metering and as a film usage indicator is also back lit. In the case of the latter the base color for
    the display is blue / white and this is illuminated by a plain white light. Appears bright blue when lit.

I'm still enjoying my T90 although its motor is quite noisy. I'm moving more towards my F1-N and EF these days which is ironic
    because when I bought the T90 new in 1987 my preference was for the latest in high tech. Now a lot of it leaves me cold and
    I find it intrusive a pain in the butt to get around quickly. I was given a brace of Minolta AF SLR's, (2 x Maxxum 7 and a MAxxum 807si), which
    are a technological tour-de-force - especially their wireless flash metering. They are also tiresome to configure through their various menus.

Don't know if I'll ever have the patience to fight a modern high-end d*g*t*l SLR.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Bump. Very surprised that no one has snatched this baby up.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin