Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,519   Posts: 1,572,218   Online: 978

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Omega Contrast Control unit free for shipping

This came from the PHSNE dollar table, and I thought someone here might find the thing interesting, and hopefully even useful.
    It's called an Omega Contrast Control unit and it has yellow and magenta filters and a solenoid that can switch them under the lens.
    According to the label it's made to work with Omega Contrast Timer Cat No 7143

Both filters are broken, and I have no way to test whether or not it even functions, as I do not have a Cat no 7143 Omega timer, nor much inclination to try to cobble up something. On the positive side, the cord seems to be in reasonable shape, and when I took a look inside everything seemed to be intact.
    Free for shipping, as is condition.

Interestingly the only information I found was a thread in here from a few years ago where Whitey was asking about the timer.
    cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg   photo-2.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin