Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,618   Online: 1046

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Yashica LM 6x6 TLR Medium Format Camera With Front Cap & Leather Case

DESCRIPTION: Yashica LM 6x6 TLR Medium Format Camera With Front Cap & Leather Case. Uses 120 film. Matching 3.5 Yashikor Lenses. As shown.

CONDITION: Great condition and very clean with minor wear to paint and leatherette is coming loose at a couple of corners. Camera is fully functioning, shutter fires at all speeds and sounds ear accurate, clean dry blades, smooth focus, clean viewfinder, lenses are very nice with no fungus and only a hint of a faint scratch or two on the taking lens, meter is working but I think it‘s about 2 stops off. Case has wear and bottom is torn apart as shown in picture. All in all a sweet little Yashica TLR.

PRICE: $ 109

Price Includes Shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance. For shipping quote PM me your zip code.

If you want this item, please send me a PM. I might miss you if you just reply to the thread. And I’ll need your email address, to send you a paypal invoice, if your paying that way.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ THIS…IF YOU’RE PAYING WITH PAYPAL…I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails yash1.JPG   yash2.JPG   yash3.JPG   yash4.JPG   yash5.JPG  

yash6.JPG   yash7.JPG   yash8.JPG  

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    These Yaschica's are a great way to start MF, I still have my first one 25 years later and it keeps on like a workhorse.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Pm on its way.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Please note: The meter in this model is the older Selenium cell type. It does not require a battery to operate.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    REDUCED...$ 89...SHIPPED!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Guys this is an awesome camera! I have a Yashica MAT EM which I love. The lens is so much fun. I don't know the seller just that this is a deal and a great gateway into a larger format.
    GLWS
    ~M
    "Your first 10,000 photographs are your worst." Henri Cartier-Bresson

Guess I have a long ways to go :-)

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    One More Try...$ 79...Shipped

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin