Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,421   Online: 808

Shooter
    Large Format

190mm f/3.3 Reinhold Schable Wollaston lens with shutter - new, unused, complete set!

For sale is my completely unused Reinhold Schable 190mm Wollaston lens and shutter set. I bought these this past summer from Reinhold with all intention of using them but I just haven’t been able to make the time. Aside from testing the shutter flash sync none of this has seen any service from me whatsoever.

If you don't know Reinhold's lenses you should check out his website at http://www.re-inventedphotoequip.com. He is also a frequent poster on this and other photography forums.

Here is what is included:

- 190mm f/3.3 Reinhold Schable Wollaston lens, mounted on an aluminum Linhof Technika style board that I supplied to him when I purchased the lens. I originally ordered Reinhold’s “hardboard” Technika-style board but found that it would not actually fit onto my Linhof. If you have a Linhof or Wista camera and you want to use one of these lenses then you will need it mounted on a proper Technika-style metal board like this one. The lens includes the front and rear caps, aperture card set and instructions as originally supplied at the time of purchase.

- Two filters – one UV and one yellow.

- Cokin P-series lens flange used to attach shutter.

- Two-piston style Packard shutter that I also supplied (it was not purchased from Reinhold). It features both “bulb” and instantaneous (~1/25 second) modes. It also has a flash sync that works great and is wired to a pigtail with a PC plug on the end of it. Some of the paint is scratched off but this shutter functions perfectly just as when it was new. It is mounted on one of Reinhold’s fantastic boards that mates to the Cokin P-series lens flange. It comes with a brand new bulb and hose.

I’m asking for $350 for the whole package plus shipping plus paypal (3%, or you pay on your end). Shipping costs are as follows:

- Canada (air, insured) $25
    - US (air, insured) $30
    - Rest of world (air, uninsured) $50

The prices above are in Canadian dollars. I can invoice you to keep it simple, or if you send from your end just be sure of the correct currency. It is ready to go into the mail and will be sent ASAP as soon as payment is received. Please reply by PM or email. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_1419.jpg   _MG_1421.jpg   _MG_1423.jpg   _MG_1434.jpg   _MG_1435.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    A few more images...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _MG_1435.jpg   _MG_1436.jpg   _MG_1438.jpg   _MG_1441.jpg   _MG_1442.jpg  

Shooter
    Large Format
    And the last one (sorry I think I duplicated one in the above posts)...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_MG_1432.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	523.1 KB 
ID:	87683

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bumpity...

Shooter
    Large Format
    To readers in the US: I will be in North Dakota May 29 - 31 and can mail this to you inside the US by USPS...if you are interested note that shipping will be at cost (I can calculate from usps.com, but will be cheaper than listed above in any case). Also am open to reasonable offers.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Bump...still available...

Shooter
    Large Format
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin