Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,949   Posts: 1,557,882   Online: 900

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Bronica GS-1 6x7 Kit

I've got a lot of stuff that needs to go as soon as possible (preferably this week) as I have a rather urgent need for space and cash. Last fall I came back to the states from Germany to visit my ill mother for a couple months, with every intention to return and finish my graduate program in Berlin after the visit but, alas, life has a way of throwing wrenches in the works. The result was that I unintentionally moved back state-side, leaving the good portion of my belongings with some very accommodating friends. I'm finally heading back to take care of things and tie up loose ends but am a bit strapped so things gotta go. I'll be making a bigger thread with lots more stuff in a little bit (hopefully).

Soo...first up: My back-up GS-1 Kit

I've been holding onto this for too long, worrying that if something ever happened to my other GS-1 I would be at a loss for what to do. Well, I've had no catastrophic problems with my camera (knock on wood), so it's time to let someone else enjoy this beautiful piece of machinery.

Seriously though, for anyone who has never handled one before, the GS-1 is a joy to use. Compared to the competition (Pentax67, Mamiya RB/RZ67), the GS-1 is great for hand-held use, and (for the format) is quite transportable. I love mine, and hope you'll get a chance to too.

Included in the kit:

Bronica GS-1 6x7 multi-format (6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7) camera body
    -->Everything works, there are a few scuffs here and there and the leatherette is peeling in a couple places -- the carpet strips I used weren't quite strong enough but a little Pliobond should do the trick right well. I'll even include a brand new tube of the stuff I bought for this very purpose if you wanna throw in another 5 bucks.
    -->Missing battery door (last time I thought about selling this they had one at KEH for $2)

Bronica Zenzanon PG 100mm f/3.5 Lens
    -->Front and Rear Caps
    -->Glass is Clean
    -->Shutter Fires correctly
    -->There is a dent in the filter ring, however, and the aperture adjustment ring is a bit stiff

AE Metered Prism Finder G
    -->Works
    -->Leatherette is peeling a bit, but again, a little pliobond should fix it right up

6x4.5 220 or 6x7 120 film back (your choice)
    -->after much deliberation, I still couldn't decide which back I was willing to part with so I leave it up to you

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GS1Kit-2.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	598.0 KB 
ID:	87991 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GS1Kit-3.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	532.5 KB 
ID:	87992 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GS1Kit-4.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	535.3 KB 
ID:	87993 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GS1Kit-5.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	511.4 KB 
ID:	87994 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GS1Kit-1.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	575.6 KB 
ID:	87995 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BronicaGS1-1.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	424.9 KB 
ID:	87996

Asking $445 + shipping

Shooter
    Multi Format
    k, $450 shipped in lower 48

Shooter
    Multi Format
    price lowered to $400 + shipping

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nova Scotia?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sure, why not?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Is this still for sale ? If so, is the dent on the lens rim causing the aperture adjustment to move stiffly ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    645 back still available?

Edit: Oops, just noticed it's a 220! Sorry.
    Craig Schroeder

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sorry for the delay in response -- was out of the country for a month. Yes, it is still available. I'm not sure if it's the dent on the filter ring that causes the aperture to move stiffly or not.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin