Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,909   Posts: 1,521,570   Online: 798

Shooter
    Multi Format

Nikon gear for sale

I recently bought a set of Nikon gear and my plans have changed so I've decided to sell it individually. Hopefully the prices are in line, if not please make an offer. Thanks, Bob in Michigan.

1. Nikon F3 HP body in exc condition. This is a very nice looking F3 with little sign of use. No dings or dents except for a very small ding in the bottom plate. The button on the front, the exposure lock, is missing and that does not work. Other than that everything works well. Comes with body cap and original manual. $130.00

2. Another Nikon F3 HP camera. This one is in exc-- condition with lots of wear on the paint trim especially from belt buckle it looks like. It also has some very minor dings on the outside of the HP viewfinder. Everything works well except for the mirror lock up which only raises about 3/4 the way up. Other than that, all of it works (not the never working viewfinder light though). For this not so pretty F3 with body cap a great price of only $90.00

3. Nikon 35mm f2 AI-S lens in exc+ condition with caps and dedicated hood. No issues. $180.00

4. Nikon 50mm F1.4 AI lens in exc+ condition with caps, no issues. $100.00

Prices include shipping and fees in the USA only.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails R1104707.JPG   R1104690.JPG   R1104702.JPG   R1104695.JPG   R1104697.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If I was not up to my ears in cameras....GLWS

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin