Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,848   Posts: 1,582,818   Online: 743

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries

1000's of 120 films for sale 1940's to 2015 expiry dates see advert for more details

1000's of 35mm films for sale 1940's to 2017 expiry dates see advert for more details

As a massive film collector i have drifted job into the full time occupation of buying and selling analogue camera films.

I have several thousand for sale.

Please message me for more details of types and prices and discounts.

I am located in the UK but i post worldwide and have a very good track record with thousands of happy buyers as the films are nearly all stored correctly and free from heat or chilled.

I have 100's of types including the following for sale

EKTACHROME 50/64/100/200 WITH SEVERAL VARIATIONS

VELVIA 50/100/PROVIA/NEOPAN 400/PRO/REALA/FUJICHROME/SUPERIA/F-II/NPS/NPC/NPH/SUPER-HR 100/400

KODAK GOLD/PORTRA/VERICHROME PAN/VERICOLOR/TRI-X PAN/TECH PAN/ROYAL-X/
    PANATOMIC-X/TMAX/EKTAR/KODACOLOR/EKTACOLOR/PANTHER/KODACHROME/PLUS-X PAN.
    AND MANY KODAK VARIATIONS

ALSO MANY VARIATIONS OF
    AGFA/ILFORD/KONICA/LOMOGRAPHY/SHANGHAI/ORWO/PERUTZ/FORTE/ROLLEI/FORMAPAN
    AND DOZENS OF OTHER FILM BRANDS

MASSIVE POSTAGE DISCOUNTS
    PAYMENT PREFERED BY PAYPAL AS INVOICE SALE OR GIFT IF POSSIBLE.
    DONATIONS WILL BE MADE TO APUG AS WELL

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I think you may not understand how things work here, you should post individual offers with prices.

Also, why not sell to "Lomography" as a bulk sale, that's probably a good bet for you.
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Actually lomography used to buy my films but now make their own and charge a lot more and the ones i have are about 40-60% cheaper than the prices they want.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitschretro View Post
    Actually lomography used to buy my films but now make their own and charge a lot more and the ones i have are about 40-60% cheaper than the prices they want.
    Good to know

May I suggest introducing yourself in another thread, do you shoot photography etc or just collect and sell? This is a good community, but it's a community, ya know? Not JUST a classified type place.

Best of luck! I'm sure some good deals are out there, I'm looking for 4x5 and 8x10 deals ....
    ~Stone | "...of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." ~Dennis Miller

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    I shoot a bit but mostly i collect films.
    I will be uploading pictures of my collection next week when i have proper time to navigate the site

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hi Kitschretro,
    First of all: welcome to APUG!

I would be interested in 120 roll film, like:

Color film:
    - Fuji Superia Xtra 400.
    - Fuji NPH400
    - Fuji NPS160
    - Konica PRO 400
    - Fuji Provia 100

B&W film:
    - Agfa Scala
    - Fuji Neopan
    - Ilford FP4+
    - ORWO
    - Forte

And if the price is right, also 35 mm film, like:
    - Fuji NPH400
    - Fuji NPS160
    - Fuji Provia 100
    - Agfa Scala

I don't know what volumes you're thinking of and what your prices are, so if you could send me a message (using PM) please?
    Shipping will be to Holland. I can pay with bank transfer (using IBAN and BIC code) to avoid Paypal fees.
    Thanks,
    Bert from Holland
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Nikon S2, Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T, Nikon F4s, Olympus Pen FT, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to apug. Good to see new faces that join just to sell stuff. I'll give you $1 for the lot.
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG.

You seem to be more of an advertiser than a subscriber though.
    Matt

“Photography is a complex and fluid medium, and its many factors are not applied in simple sequence. Rather, the process may be likened to the art of the juggler in keeping many balls in the air at one time!”

Ansel Adams, from the introduction to The Negative - The New Ansel Adams Photography Series / Book 2

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    [QUOTE=Kitschretro;1649275]

PAYMENT PREFERED BY PAYPAL AS INVOICE SALE OR GIFT IF POSSIBLE.

welcome to the community. I hope to see some constructive discourse from you , and that you aren't here just to unload your wares then disappear. Just so you know, I am very wary of people who want paid as a gift through PP, I've been burned in the past on that one, and I'm sure others have the same inclination.
    Rick A
    Argentum aevum

Shooter
    35mm
    Blog Entries
    Hi Far from it im a respected film seller on several other sites just google my username on here and i collect films and have recently done the Guinness World record for films.

I have no intention of ripping anyone off in fact i have had enough of fleabay after 13 years on there and thought i would try a few of my saved favs sites like here and etsy for a change.

I have been on here a few years back as a buyer and contributor only and recognise several usernames are still active

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin