Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,495   Posts: 1,543,019   Online: 773

Shooter
    Medium Format

Hasselblad 501 CM kit/extras/CLA

A very fine Hasselblad 501 CM kit consisting of the body, 120 film back, waist finder, Acute-Matte D screen, sports finder, quick-focus handle, B50-58mm adapter, yellow filter, rubber hood, carry strap, and all caps.

The body and lens were purchased from David Odess (H'blad factory trained) two years ago, and they are in perfect original-specifications operating condition, and in very beautiful cosmetic condition. The equipment has been well cared for in my hands.

The Acute-Matte screen is brilliant...grid with split prism.

The 120 film back is an older model, works perfectly well, and I mounted a Lindahl darkside holder on it.

The little slip-on sports finder is pretty neat with the 80mm lens; used occasionally for a higher viewing perspective.

The removable quick-focus handle, does indeed speed up focusing on that long-throw 80mm, and it also helps with tiny adjustments.

The B50-58mm adapter on the lens allows me to use the far less expensive 58mm filters. A B&W yellow filter is supplied (I can't bear to take it off and expose the glass to this cruel world), along with a 58mm collapsible rubber hood, and generic lens cap (the original B50 cap is also included).

The Hasselblad hand-carry strap is also neat, and way better than having the weight of the kit hanging off my neck, and more out of the way when setting on a tripod.

The instruction book is the UK version with a different layout from the USA version, but manageable.

Body and lens caps are original.

The price is $1600.00, PayPal only, and we can split USA shipping and insurance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-L1000975.JPG   08-L1000982.JPG   1-L1010002.JPG   2-L1010001.JPG   5-L1000997.JPG  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ...pretty much last call...moving to eBay on Monday, June 9th...

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    ..... kit consisting of the body, 120 film back, waist finder, Acute-Matte D screen, sports finder, quick-focus handle, B50-58mm adapter, yellow filter, rubber hood, carry strap, and all caps.......
    I suppose the lens is also included? And it's the 80 mm lens? You might want to add this in the line above.
    "Have fun and catch that light beam!"
    Bert from Holland
    my blog: http://thetoadmen.blogspot.nl
    my Linkedin pinhole group: http://tinyurl.com/pinholegroup

* I'm an analogue enthusiast, trying not to fall into the digital abyss.
    * My favorite cameras: Hasselblad SWC, Leica SL, Leica M7, Russian FKD 18x24, Bronica SQ-B and RF645, Rolleiflex T2, Nikon F4s, Agfa Clack and my pinhole cameras

Shooter
    Medium Format
    ...hello Toad...now how could I forget that little detail?...yes it's an 80mm lens...dunk u...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    NOTE FROM VINCENT: the camera is currently listed as a "Buy Now" on the auction site at $1600.00...my APUG price is reduced to $1500.00...also, the film back is now the newer model A-12, with darkslide holder. The lens is a "C" model. Mr. Odess's original invoice showing all three major components is included.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin