Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,823   Online: 1048

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by tokam View Post
    Unless you are going to hedge against future price rises there is no need to stock up large on HP5. It'll be around for a while.

How do you know that? Yeah, Simon has been saying that but you know, as a business man, he'll say that until the boat is half-way sunk into the ocean (if it happens). I'm just amazed at these blanket statements.

Shooter
    35mm
    Hmm, blanket statement, eh? Methinks mine was a pocket handkerchief compared to yours.

I made a tongue in cheek assertion about a single product made by a committed company that appears to be adjusting well to the
    realities of the current marketplace. You, on the other hand, have just defamed approx 200 million businessmen, my figures, YMMV.

Shame on you.

< Sets drag and waits. >

Shooter
    35mm
    Which lot of Provia F was purchased? Is there any available, I think I'm most interested in the 2007 pro pack?
    Dirk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Dirk, the sealed propack of Provia 100F is still available. Bob.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin