Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,902   Posts: 1,521,186   Online: 1126

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Eastman Commercial View Camera, 8x10, All Metal

IMPORTANT: So you donít miss out on getting the item you want, please read the entire listing. NOTE: Sorry about some pictures not being right side up...I got a new computer and me and it don't see eye to eye yet.

DESCRIPTION: Eastman Commercial View Camera, 8x10, All Metal. No lens or board, no ground glass. As shown.

CONDITION: This has obvious age and use wear, soiling, dust and will need some refurbishing. Bellows are in pretty good condition but do have pin holes as witnessed by shining a flashlight in the creases in a dark room. One of the locking levers, at the bottom of the front standard, is missing. Movements are working, but will need tuned up. Please see pictures to judge condition. Selling as described in ďas isĒ condition. Buyer is aware that it will need some refurbishing. Ask any questions that are important to you before committing to buy.

PRICE: $375 OBO

Price Includes Shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ THISÖIF YOUíRE PAYING WITH PAYPALÖI will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, Iím sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please donít ask me to ship to another address thatís not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I wonít do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know. MONEY ALWAYS REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0130.JPG   IMG_0131.JPG   IMG_0132.JPG   IMG_0133.JPG   IMG_0134.JPG  

IMG_0135.JPG   IMG_0136.JPG   IMG_0137.JPG   IMG_0138.JPG   IMG_0139.JPG  

Last edited by n2mf; 05-28-2014 at 04:55 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Reduced by $100...

...Now $ 275 Shipped.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    One more try...$235...Shipped.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I guess I'm mistaken on what this thing is worth...Saw one in similar condition on the bay that sold for $ 493 + shipping.

Mine does need a few things...So, lets say $135...Shipped.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    No longer available.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin