Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,913   Online: 1006

Shooter
    8x10 Format

FS: Schneider G-Claron 270mm Exc+ condition

I have up for sale an excellent example of the Schneider G-Claron lens of 270mm focal length. It is in a modern black Copal #1 shutter that appears flawless and seems accurate. I do not have a shutter speed tester to be 100% sure, so caveat emptor, but they are consistent and seem right during a few test firings. No "Schneideritis" is present in the lens, no scratches, swirls, or imperfections. It appears as brand new. White specks on the lens in the images are dust on the outermost surface of the glass. I do not have a retaining ring, though. nor do I have the original caps, but I have a couple snap caps I will include to keep both front and back safe during transit.

Great lens for 4x5 or 8x10 camera. Apertures go from f/9-90.

Asking $350 + shipping. I will ship internationally from the US. I accept Paypal or money order.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg  
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Reducing to $300 for a week before going to auction.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sale pending
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sold.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin