Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,295   Posts: 1,535,639   Online: 1130

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Canon FL 135mm 2.5 Lens, Canon FD Mount

IMPORTANT: So you donít miss out on getting the item you want, please read the entire listing.

DESCRIPTION: Canon FL 135mm 2.5 Lens, Canon FD Mount. With rear cap. No front cap (filter will be sent with the lens to act as a cap). Serial no. 96332. This lens has another ring like a pre-set lens, to check DOF. As shown.

CONDITION: Outside age wear and soiling. Clean glass, smooth focus, no fungus, light scratches on front element. Dry snappy blades.

PRICE: $ 39

Price includes shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ THISÖIF YOUíRE PAYING WITH PAYPALÖI will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, Iím sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please donít ask me to ship to another address thatís not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I wonít do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know. MONEY ALWAYS REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ca1.JPG   ca2.JPG   ca3.JPG   ca4.JPG   ca5.JPG  

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    To be precise: it is a FL Mount. Though compatible with FD concerning mechanically mounting and diaphragm actuating.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by AgX View Post
    To be precise: it is a FL Mount. Though compatible with FD concerning mechanically mounting and diaphragm actuating.
    Thank you for the correction. I appreciate it.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Now...$27...Shipped.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Reduced...$19...Shipped.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    PM sent. I'll take that.
    -----------------------

"Well, my photos are actually much better than they look..."

Richard S.
    Albany, CA (San Francisco bay area)

My Flickr River of photographs
    http://flickriver.com/photos/rich815...r-interesting/

My Photography Website
    http://www.lightshadowandtone.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    SOLD

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin