Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,829   Posts: 1,582,168   Online: 1006

Shooter
    8x10 Format

FS: Kodak Antistatic Cleaner

This is a Kodak brand A2K antistatic negative cleaner. I bought it about 10-11 years ago and used it off an on since. I don't know if it really does what it claims to. It buzzes and the brush wipes film, but that is all I know. I never tried a different one to compare results. It is heavy, maybe 15 pounds (7 kilos), so shipping may be a little high for it's size. Mounts to the wall.

$50 obo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cleaner01.jpg  
    www.gregorytdavis.com

Did millions of people suddenly disappear? This may have an answer.

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sale pending
    www.gregorytdavis.com

"No one knows that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." -Matthew 24:36

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sold.
    www.gregorytdavis.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin