Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,239   Posts: 1,679,980   Online: 1015

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images

Bronica 645 (ETR) kit

Hello there! I have here a Bronica ETR 6x4.5 kit. The kit includes a Bronica ETR body, unmetered prism, speed trigger, two 120 backs, "Bronica professional lens hood", 75mm f/2.8 lens, three rolls of Kodak BW400CN, and a decently sized case that will hold it all. I will post some/edit this thread with some pictures as soon as I get a few decent ones.

The quality of the kit is pretty good. The focusing screen could be in better condition, but the lens, the mirror, and the prism look just fine. Cosmetically, everything looks fine as well. It all works as it should and I haven't had a problem with any of it. Both of the 120 backs have their corresponding dark slides, and the crank advance is included in case you don't want to use the speed trigger all the time. The speed trigger's leather looks like it's seen better days, as it's sort of peeling, but it's stuck where it is. It isn't as annoying as it sounds.

For the entirety of the kit, I'm looking to get $300 + shipping (through Paypal, can absorb whatever fees there are). Otherwise, I'd be willing to trade it for some other kind of equipment. Preferably 35mm equipment (rangefinder category preferred; have a Nikon F2 already and I am good on SLR equipment), but I am also currently looking for a "pro level" point and shoot digital camera like the Canon G-Series cameras (I know, digital is blasphemy, but I need something compact like that). I apologise for being everywhere with my requests, I'm just being nitpicky as this point with what I want to hold onto as far as my equipment goes.

Feel free to contact me with questions, and I'm not too terribly firm on the price, but I'd really like to stay as close to that as possible if you're looking to buy it with cash.
    Check out my website!

Yashica T4, Yashica-D, Minolta X-700.

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    Bump.
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    $250?
    Check out my website!

Shooter
    Instant Films
    Images
    Bump! $250 + shipping is still my final price.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin