Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,523,996   Online: 829

Shooter
    Medium Format

Leica M2, Zeiss ZM 50 Planar, Voigtlander 35 Color Skopar

Leica M2 w/self timer($650)- I replaced the old leatherette with a new one, feels and looks real nice. I'm the third owner, and previous owner sent it in for CLA to Gerry at Kindermann just before selling. Includes body cap.

Zeiss 50 ZM f2 Planar ($650)- nothing wrong with the optics, there's the tiniest hint of paint loss at the corrugated edges, any copy that gets used would get this. Does not exhibit the wobbling issue. Includes 2 hoods- the 1st party one, and one 3D printed from Shapeways. I personally prefer the look of the metal hood, but the 3D printed hood is much more compact and does a better job of keeping out stray light. Comes with caps, original box and papers.

Voigtlander 35mm 2.5 Color Skoper M-mount ($300)- Had this while waiting for the Zeiss 50 to arrive. Very sharp from wide open, it was a better performer than I expected. It's the more desirable, native M-mount versionSuper compact, makes for a very nice daily carry. Includes box and caps.

Combo prices:

M2+ Zeiss 50: $1200
    M2+Voigtlander: $920

Prices include shipping CONUS. You pay any fees.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very fair pricing, I would be seriously considering this entire kit as one package if I were a first time M buyer...you'd be hard pressed to find an M2 with both a 35 and 50 all with known usage/service histories at such a reasonable amount of $$$...

good luck with the sale man.
    See my work at my website CHRISTOPHER LANGE PHOTOGRAPHY

or my snaps at my blog MINIMUM DENSITY
    --
    If you don't have it, then you don't have it.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    That 50mm is so tempting! Interested in any trades plus cash?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Where are you shipping from?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Items ships from San Diego, CA. I'd rather not ship overseas, PM me for specifics.

Sorry, not interested in any trades.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump to the top, voigtlander is no longer available.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    bump to the top

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin