Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,973   Posts: 1,632,751   Online: 826

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Nikkor 35-70mm f2.8 AF Zoom

Selling this beauty because I just need more zoom range (yes, I'm spoiled). It comes with Nikon branded caps and the correct Nikon bayonet hood. Asking $300 plus Paypal and shipping costs.

I bought this lens about a year ago from a friend who bought it new and only used it for occasional freelance assignments (he was also a co-worker). I have used this about 20 times in the last year and as you can see from the pictures, it is well taken care of. Glass, internal mechanism and barrel are free from any flaws, save a few stray dust particles, and very minor marks on the chrome lens mount. The hood is pretty marked up but fully functional.

As many of you know, this lens is one of the great classics that Nikon produced in the 1980's and '90s before they started building lenses with plastic! It was their first pro mid-range fast zoom lens and was supplanted only recently by the über-expensive 24-70 f2.8 lens. I can attest that this lens is very sharp and has beautiful bokeh. It is also fully compatible with all Nikon bodies with AI indexing. Sorry no prong for the original F models.

Here is a link to some detailed information about this lens: http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography...0mm/index1.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC7498.jpg   _DSC7499.jpg   _DSC7504.jpg   _DSC7505.jpg   _DSC7508.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    A few more photos
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails _DSC7511.jpg   _DSC7516.jpg   _DSC7517.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    bump - $300 and I'll cover Paypal and shipping in CONUS.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    sale pending

Shooter
    Multi Format
    SOLD!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin