Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,951   Posts: 1,585,984   Online: 848

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Lot Of 2, Quantum Turbo Z Battery Packs

IMPORTANT: So you don’t miss out on getting the item you want, please read the entire listing.

DESCRIPTION: Lot Of 2, Quantum Turbo Z Battery Packs. As shown.

CONDITION: Light soiling and wear. Note: These were among some other items from a photographers estate that I purchased. The charger was not with them and I don‘t have one to charge/test the batteries. So, selling “as is“. They may work fine or they may need to be re-celled.

PRICE: $ 39

Price includes shipping. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ THIS…IF YOU’RE PAYING WITH PAYPAL…I will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, I’m sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please don’t ask me to ship to another address that’s not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I won’t do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know. MONEY ALWAYS REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tz1.JPG   tz2.JPG   tz3.JPG  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    $29...Shipped

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    No longer available.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin