Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,898   Posts: 1,584,342   Online: 786

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Graflex Graphic View II 4x5 Camera With 2 Boards

IMPORTANT: So you donít miss out on getting the item you want, please read the entire listing.

DESCRIPTION: Graflex Graphic View II 4x5 Camera With 2 Boards (flat/standard board & recessed board). Graflok back. Includes case. No film holders or lens included. As shown.

CONDITION: Nothing wrong with this classic camera. I just don't hardly use it. I seem to always take my Crown kit when I shoot 4x5.... Camera is in very good condition, light tight, clean, all knobs present and working, all movements are working, fresnel and ground glass are good. Someone ground the corner of the recessed board probably to make the release cable easier to attach to a lens. All in all a great workhorse 4x5. Case has age/usage wear and some soiling, but does the job.

PRICE: $ 189

Price does not include shipping. Send PM with zip code for quote. USA shipping only. Shipping is thru the USPS only and will include tracking and insurance.

MONEY ORDERS & PAYPAL ACCEPTED

PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTE: If you want to pay for this item using paypal, send me a PM (private message) with the email address you use for Paypal. Once I have that, I will send you an invoice thru paypal. As soon as the invoice is paid, I will ship the item.

PLEASE READ THISÖIF YOUíRE PAYING WITH PAYPALÖI will only ship to confirmed paypal accounts within the USA. If your paypal account is not confirmed and the shipping address is not in the USA, Iím sorry, but I will deny the payment. Also, please donít ask me to ship to another address thatís not your registered and confirmed address with paypal. I wonít do it. I hope you understand.

FYI - I have 100% positive feedback as a seller on ebay. If you want to check my reputation let me know. MONEY ALWAYS REFUNDED IF NOT SATISFIED.

PS - 1-3% of my net sales are donated to this sight. I truly appreciate the venue they provide us.

Thank you for your time,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gv2.JPG   gv1.JPG   gv3.JPG   gv4.JPG   gv5.JPG  

gv6.JPG   gv7.JPG  

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    New price...$ 170...

...Send PM with zip code for shipping charge quote.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Be still my GAS ridden heart!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ambaker View Post
    Be still my GAS ridden heart!
    But wait, there's more!

Bonus items added!

This camera will come with 2 very good Riteway film holders and slides...

...Still $ 170 + shipping.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rw1.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	90451

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Will somebody please buy this? I was supposed to stop buying cameras three cameras ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    PM sent.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin