Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,854   Posts: 1,582,939   Online: 1011

Thread: Nikon F6

Shooter
    35mm

Nikon F6

Selling a nice Nikon F6. This was my second F6 and if you own Nikon lenses and ever wanted to see 35mm film at its best, this is the THE camera! The only film camera that can use Nikons CLS system. This camera works like new and only has some areas of paint rubbed off from straps around the lug areas. Both LCDs are perfect. Viewfinder is clean. Shutter and back pressure plate are perfect. Battery compartment is free of corrosion. One of the covers is missing on the PC port as shown in photos. I believe replacement can be found on ebay.

Comes with body cap only. No box, manual, or strap.

Just to make clear, the paint missing is rubbing from strap and not scratches.

My price includes shipping USPS Priority within the U.S. and Paypal fees.

$710
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2706.JPG   IMG_2707.JPG   IMG_2708.JPG   IMG_2710.JPG   IMG_2711.JPG  

IMG_2712.JPG   IMG_2713.JPG  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You are right. It IS the finest camera Nikon has ever created. I have one That I bought for 1200.

It's a great deal and a dam fine camera. If you were thinking about it, grab it up...
    Get it right in the camera, the first time... My flickr
    Peter Carter

Shooter
    35mm
    Price reduced to $695

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin