Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,049   Posts: 1,561,096   Online: 865

Shooter
    Multi Format

FS: Cla'd Pentax KX body with cobalt blue leatherette.

For sale is my chrome Pentax KX body with a beautiful colbalt blue goat skin leatherette I purchased from cameraleather.com. Eric Hendrickson did the cla about three years ago, and I added the leatherette just after it. Everything works great. The camera has obvious signs of use, but nothing out of the ordinary from a camera from the mid 1970s. I think the KX is the best bayonet mount manual camera that Pentax made, I've got two others so I can let this one go. Included is a Pentax body cap.

$95 via Paypal or money order includes shipping in the U.S., $10 extra via Paypal for First Class International shipping.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0443.jpg   IMG_0447.JPG   IMG_0441.jpg   IMG_0449.jpg   IMG_0450.jpg  

Last edited by Chrismat; 07-01-2014 at 07:25 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nice!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Do you have the receipt for the CLA?
    Is the little prism that allows one to view the f-stop in the view finder properly aligned?
    Is the light meter accurate?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Must....Restrain....Gear....Acquisition....Syndrom e....

Soooo tempting! But I already have 3 LXs, (one in navy blue), 3 MXs, 3 ME Supers, a 645n, a PZ 1p, a K 1000, and a partridge in a pear tree. Not to mention an OM 10, an OM 4, a Vitessa L, a Zeiss Ikon Contessa, 2 Retina IIIcs,

You get the picture. I am becoming a collector. But I do insist that my purchase be working, and I do use them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    PM sent. I couldn't restrain GAS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sale pending.

Shooter
    35mm
    that is pretty. very, very pretty.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sold.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin