Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,537   Posts: 1,544,258   Online: 758

Shooter
    Multi Format

Possible misc stuff FS or FT

I am currently sorting through a lot I recently acquired trying to decide what I'll keep and what I'll pass on to others.

This is the stuff currently on the maybe to sell (or potentially trade) list:

Beseler 45MX with Dichro head and blower (approx 1972 vintage - blue and gray) - no lens board, has original instruction book for dichro head.

Elwood 5x7 enlarger - has lens board, but no light source. Bellows look decent. This is one of the models with the column that folds back 90*.

Omega D3 with condenser head. No lens board, no baseboard, needs a little work (one of the rack and pinion gears is shot, bellows need some regluing).

Baseboard, column, and bracket only for Dejur Amsco enlarger.

Couple of Heiland Type 63 blank lens boards (4.25" x 3.25") in original packaging.

A couple Ilfochrome chemistry kits.

Some cibachrome drums.

A bunch of Polaroid Spectras, closeup lenses and copy stands.

Probably some other odds and ends.

Located in Portland, OR.

If there is interest in any of this let me know as it may influence my decision to let it go.
    Last edited by eng1er; 07-06-2014 at 10:00 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    35mm
    If only you were in Texas. I desperately need a 45mx.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm not opposed to shipping stuff, but the best way to send that 45mx and head, blower, etc. would probably be to put it on a pallet and freight it. Otherwise it has to be broken down and packed into several boxes.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin